HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Do we accept walk-ins?
Yes walk-ins are subject to availability and are on a first come first serve basis, please call prior.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO GET A TATTOO?
In the state of Florida you need be 18 years of age or 16 years of age with a notarized consent form and a parent or legal guardian present during the entire session. Must have form of identification present. You can download the consent form here.
How do I take care of my new tattoo?
How to prepare for your tattoo? The dos and dont.
- Dress comfortably, the shop can be cold.
- Do not drink alcohol the night before or take any blood thinners.
- We recommend eating 2 hours prior.
- Bring candy or preferred drinks with you for blood sugar levels.
- Bring a phone charger and headphones if you want to watch or listen to your own entertainment.